Here is a great list from a great site.
Check out the site, too.
January is National Hot Tea Month – January is also a time to make some changes for the better. Use National Hot Tea Month to learn more about tea and enjoy tea more, each and every day!
- Try something new to you. Visit a tea room or shop to purchase a new loose leaf tea. In most cases, you should be able to purchase a small amount to try.
- Freshen up your inventory. Clean out the cupboards! Get rid of that old stale tea in the back of the cabinet.
- Try adding your own healthy flavorings to your tea in place of sweeteners. Try a slice of lemon, or simply lemon zest.
- For black tea, try adding spices such as cardamom or cinnamon.
- Explore teas from different regions of origin.
- Explore teas of different methods of processing: white, green, oolong, black. Learn what makes each different.
- Make tea a healthy part of your daily fluid intake. Skip the milk and sweeteners!
- Learn to enjoy the taste of tea with nothing added. A quality loose leaf tea should be so delightful that you would never think to add anything to it.
- Learn how to brew different types of tea using different temperature water/brew time. No more bitter tea if you treat each type correctly.
- Store your tea in a dark, airtight container. Do not refrigerate (unless it is something unusual and suggested by your supplier), the condensation will ruin the tea every time you open it.
- Use quality water for brewing.
- Try cooking with tea, adding tea to food and beverage recipes.
- Take time for tea every day. Enjoy tea with family and friends and business associates too!
Just to clarify... the link above is where this list came from... I did not write this list but am inspired by it to enjoy more tea in 2013. :)
A few more great sites...
Oh, and some Matcha Tea Drink videos...