and my computer turned on!
Outside of taking a few days to work the rice out of the keyboard it seems all is right.
Thank you, Jesus!
...and thank you ALL for praying!!!
So, now we move on to the halfway mark in the read-a-thon with a survey.
1. What are you reading right now?
I have been off task a lot more today because I volunteered to be a cheerleader and that took a lot of my morning but I have been reading on
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
and now I am picking up A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry for the evening.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Just working on two and reading a lot of blogs.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Finishing anything at this point would make me happy. LOL
4. Have you had many interruptions?
Yes.... a lot...
How did you deal with those?
Deal and move forward when the next available opportunity comes
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
No real surprises.